Called the most comfortable dive mask on the market, you have to only try on a Synergy 2 Twin Trufit to feel the difference. Its Trufit Technology design incorporates not one but two separate silicone skirts - a thin, soft inner skirt for fit and comfort, and a thicker outer skirt to provide support near the mask frame. This innovative dual skirt design sets it apart from the original Syngery Twin, and has proven to provide an entirely new level of comfort during extended periods under water while ensuring a reliable watertight seal on virtually all face shapes. This low-volume dual lens mask also provides excellent field of view, and the buckle system is easy to use. The mask frame is spray painted for that premium look.
- Main skirt offers a thin and soft silicone material for the best possible fit, seal and comfort against the skin.
- Outer skirt, made with firmer silicone, provides support and rigidity where needed.
- Rotating buckles work with a micro-adjustable strap to achieve a comfortable, watertight fit.
- Buckle tabs are flexible, enabling the mask to be folded flat for traveling.
- Will accommodate the mask mount for the new Galileo HUD hands-free dive computer.
- Comes with comfort strap.
|Marketing Product Type - Masks||Dual Lens|
|Prescription Lens Compatible||No|
|Materials - Masks||High-Grade Silicone|
|Product Weight||0.4 lb|