The Synergy Mini is a downsized version of the Synergy Twin mask. Its smaller frame and skirt create a comfortable and watertight seal for divers who have had issues getting the full-sized Synergy Twin to seal on their faces. The Synergy Mini benefits from SCUBAPRO's second-generation Trufit Technology. This design approach features a mask skirt with thicker, firmer silicone near the mask frame to provide support and rigidity, and thinner silicone contouring to the face for comfort and to ensure a watertight seal. It's an effective combination that delivers a truly unique fit and seal. The dual lens design is low volume and offers a wide field of view, and the mask comes standard with a color-coordinated Comfort Strap.
- Lens and skirt are assembled without a frame to reduce size and weight.
- Trufit Technology can be identified by its unique ribbing texture on the mask skirt delivering a custom fit and seal.
- Silicone near the mask frame is thicker and firmer with a matte finish for additional support and rigidity.
- Silicone contouring the face is thinner, providing a pliable, comfortable and watertight seal.
- Rotating buckles work with a color-coordinated Comfort Strap to optimize range of motion and achieve a comfortable, watertight fit.
- Ultra Clear lenses provide optimal clarity under water.
|Marketing Product Type - Masks||Dual Lens|
|Prescription Lens Compatible||No|
|Materials - Masks||High-Grade Silicone|
|Product Weight||0.4 lb|